Are you someone who does sweat the details? If the answer is “yes,” let’s talk.
Taft Communications needs a maestro of multi-tasking, a savant of service to help our super-talented creative team maintain the highest standards of client satisfaction and maximum profitability — and then some.
The person we choose will be a team player with an independent streak, someone who knows all the moving parts of a hard-charging agency, with the analytic and diagnostic skills to see what works and what doesn’t, and the guts and tact it takes to make sure everyone keeps their eyes on the prize.
This position calls for a self-motivated leader and team player who understands how personal tasks fit into the bigger picture; is conscientious, detail oriented, naturally curious, and cool under pressure; is confident communicating with clients; and believes in continuous improvement, including bringing new methods and techniques to the team.
We seek employees who embrace the high value our company places on diversity and inclusion. Taft believes that diversity in race and ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation and all other aspects not only benefit the company and our clients, it benefits us as individuals. Taft is intentional about our efforts to recruit a diverse workforce. We are a social justice-oriented company that gives voice to our employees’ views and recognizes the responsibility to help improve the wellbeing of our community, state, nation, and the world — both in our role as corporate citizens and in the work, we do for our clients.
Taft’s Senior Project Manager will provide proactive project management and communications support for assigned clients, under limited supervision from senior team members. This person will:
- Define client deliverables in detail within Statement of Work agreements (SOWs) and price quotes and issue change orders, as needed, liasioning proactively with the client
- Create and maintain documentation on all deliverables to a very detailed level and provide account lead an update a minimum of bi-weekly
- Manage and coordinate activity, team workflow, timelines, and budgets on assigned accounts, keeping account lead and clients informed of account direction and maintaining momentum on projects
- Provide effective management of agency resources so projects are delivered to appropriate standards on time and on budget
- Manage internal and client project meetings and provide client reporting and results analysis of key programs and initiatives
- Develop and traffic creative content for marketing activities. including websites, video, digital advertising, and social media
- Manage client approval for all creative/production materials, copy, layouts and production art to ensure they are in line with client and agency expectations and goals
- Manage costs to help ensure profitability; assist in preparing client invoices
- Escalate internal and/or client issues when appropriate, with a solutions-oriented, strategic approach.
- Make full use of WorkBook and become a knowledge leader in using and guiding staff use of WorkBook for project management and job tracking
- Identify new opportunities within existing accounts and embrace networking opportunities that will enhance skill set and relationships that can lead to organic growth and new business
- Supervise at least one junior-level project manager
Bachelor’s degree plus 7- to 15-years’ direct experience in project management for a marketing, public relations, consulting, or advertising agency. Strong experience with scoping, development, and management of budgets and schedules for complex creative projects with multiple workstreams (Project Management Certificate (PMP) a plus.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with various types of projects and deliverables, including creative concepting, video, digital, and other vendor management.
Salary: $75,000 – $105,000 Yearly
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance, prescription drug plan, vision discount plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Generous paid family leave
- 16 Days PTO
- Summer Fridays and flexible hours
- Work-from-home option
- Annual bonuses based on company profitability and individual performance
- Team-building activities
- Professional development
- Casual dress code
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Referral Program
- New Business Success Program
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO [email protected]. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Taft Communications LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer