If you can do it all, why not come do it for us? We’re looking for a digital mastermind who’s equally at home in the cyberworld and with their feet on the ground. At Taft, every day is different. You’ll share ideas, collaborate on strategy, and enjoy the company of an eclectic team.
We’re a communications consultancy specializing in helping businesses and nonprofits live their purpose and impact in ways that rise to the moment. We recognize the need for companies to think beyond their financial bottom line and show they care more about the world around them. Organizations today are dealing with all kinds of challenges and uncertainties: Climate change, healthcare, race and gender disparities, global viruses and economic meltdowns, and so much more.
Our team has the insight and experience to help clients create deeper long-term value and accomplish their “reason for being.” We help them use communications to strengthen stakeholder engagement, inspire others to action, and have a positive impact on the world.
- Demonstrated expertise in various social media platforms (including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Yammer), analytics tools, and social media management applications (e.g. Buffer, Hootsuite)
- Competence in online marketing, web design, web development, CRO and SEO skills, and understanding of major marketing channels
- Superior ability to write, edit, and proofread
- Outstanding verbal communication and leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively with groups and individuals at all levels
- Organizational, time-management, and task-prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with a deadline-driven approach
- Critical, strategic, and creative thinking skills
- Ability to manage design-oriented projects in any/all media forms, particularly new media
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, and WordPress
- Ability to edit images for social media/web use; strong knowledge of image/graphic pixel requirements for social media platforms (Photoshop experience preferred)
- Understanding of website metrics and best practices, familiarity with Google analytics
- Experience with search-engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
- Familiarity with AP Style
- Video editing ability with Final Cut Pro and iMovie not required, but a plus
This position calls for a high-energy, creative person committed to excellence, with a drive to win. Must be a team player who is flexible and has a great sense of humor.
- Maintain knowledge of social and digital marketing trends
- Develop and lead social and digital media strategy and campaigns for assigned clients, monitoring, evaluating and adjusting to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Develop content (organic and paid) for various marketing activities, including websites, e-newsletters, digital ads, and social media
- Implement and monitor paid online advertising campaigns on social media and other digital platforms, e.g., Google ads
- Measure growth and engagement through analytics; create regular assessment reports including suggestions for optimization
- Participate in client meetings and prepare and provide written and verbal recommendations and progress reports related to social and digital tasks
- Provide effective management of agency resources to work with project manager so projects are delivered to appropriate standards on time and on budget
- Negotiate digital advertising contracts
- Manage agency and vendor costs to maximize profitability and assist in preparing client invoices
- Design, or interact with designers, to execute visual elements for use across various digital platforms
- Conduct live tweeting during client events.
This person should have 5 – 7 years of experience as a social media/digital coordinator or manager with a proven track record of success. Prior agency experience is preferred, but not required. A bachelor’s degree in a related field is required. Experience with website building is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance, prescription drug plan, vision discount plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Generous paid family leave
- 16 Days PTO
- Summer Fridays and flexible hours
- Work-from-home option
- Annual bonuses based on company profitability and individual performance
- Quarterly team building activities
- Professional development
- Casual dress code
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym access
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Referral Program
- New Business Success Program
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO [email protected]. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Taft Communications LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.