Our ideal Administrative Assistant is a go getter from start to finish — who pitches in to fill gaps and ensures no detail goes overlooked. And there’s a lot more to the job than that! Do you enjoy being an integral part of the team, facing challenges and solving problems? If so, we want to hear from you. Join a fast-growing team that use communications to help clients “realize the power of their purpose” and have a positive impact on the world.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict-management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to prioritize and independently follow through on all tasks and projects and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated high-level written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Mac OS and PC platforms a preferred
- Some prior experience with a CRM system preferred
This position calls for a high-energy, creative person committed to excellence, with a drive to win. Must be a team player who is flexible and has a great sense of humor.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office and carry out administrative duties
- Assist CEO and at times other senior leaders in planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Welcome/receive visitors and callers, answer or direct inquiries, accurately take messages, manage calendars, and regularly check company voicemail and email.
- Assist with day-to-day operations and projects of HR and operations functions (meetings, trainings, surveys, etc.)
- Administer company employee rewards and birthday/anniversary program
- Create/edit documents and templates such as agendas, proposals, memos, charts, and presentations; maintain paper and electronic files
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries, and shipments; open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other materials, and answer routine letters.
- Maintain calendars and coordinate meeting-space utilization (e.g., conference rooms) and manage onsite teleconferences and videoconferences
- Place orders and run errands, as needed
- Maintain office efficiency: office supplies, equipment maintenance, phone system, A/V equipment, kitchen supplies and appliances, and office maintenance via our online system
- Assist with client and/or company projects as needed
Associates degree and 5 -7 years of experience, preferably with a marketing/PR agency or in-house communications department. Client relations experience, a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance, prescription drug plan, vision discount plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Generous paid family leave
- 16 Days PTO
- Summer Fridays and flexible hours
- Work-from-home option
- Annual bonuses based on company profitability and individual performance
- Quarterly team building activities
- Professional development
- Casual dress code
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym access
- Holiday celebrations
- Employee Referral Program
- New Business Success Program
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO [email protected]. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Taft Communications LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.